- Having the freedom to make your own plans every. single. evening. is awesome.
- Having a few short hours after getting home and before going to bed.. not so awesome. It’s hard to fit everything in!
- Laundry SUUUCCCKKKSSSSSSSSS
DISCLAIMER********* That is not my house.
- I underestimated the time it would take to keep the house clean, fold the clothes, pay the bills, take the trash out, get the dog to poop and keep everything else in order.
- I pass buffalo on the way home every day. And it’s awesome.
- Technology saves my butt daily. Today I legitimately had to google division… I had a brain fart right before lunch. It was sad. When I didn’t have internet for the first two weeks of moving in… I didn’t even know what to do with myself!!! I didn’t know HOW to get information! I needed to look up the number for my electric company and I didn’t have the slightest clue how to do it. (Mostly because I didn’t know where one would find a telephone book.. are those even still printed?!) I ended up texting a friend for the number.
- I’ve been crafting like craaaaazzzyyy. I’ll be posting pictures soon. Definitely CHEAP decorating ideas. :) Just call me the thrifting queen. :)
- Gas Prices may be the death of me
- Mollie is awesome… but my house is lonely.
- I miss muh boyfraaaanndd somethin terrible.