Seriously. I really need to get better at doing the goals at the beginning of the month….. shame, Laura, shame.
August Goals | Did I do it?
GET A JOB at a place where I can use my passion for helping other people to better the organization & the world! (AKA: an awesome non-profit).
–> Done, Done, Done, Done, DOOONNNEEEEE. I’m still in awe..
Finish cleaning/organizing my room.
–> Actually yes, this is complete.
–> WHAT?! Three in a row?!
Post 1 DIY craft blog.. because I love them and really should share more.
–> FOUR?! Someone write this in the history books.. Laura is crackin out the August goals like it’s her job.
- Get in shape (will this be a goal forever??)
–>Ah, Fail. Didn’t do this one.
- Finish sewing all the quilt squares w/ Grandma. We’ve sorta gotten off track with grandpa’s surgery and my crazy nica madness. No excuses.
–> Didn’t do this either.
Bible. Every other day.
–> This is half marked out. Mostly because I have been reading my bible more..but not every other day.
Make Blogging Friends
–> HECK TO THE YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually did this one ladies and gents. I am honored to call Mrs. RealLife Sarah, my new friend. :) If you’re a mom – do yourself a favor and check out her blog! She’s fabulous.
No fast food.
–> another half mark-out. I sorta did this.. I only had fast food a few times when I had absolutely no other choice.
September Goals | THIS MONTH!
- Decorate my house all cute and stuff
- Finish unpacking every box from moving.
- Post another DIY blog
- WORK OUT WORK OUT WORK OUT
- Become more comfortable living in my new town… make friends.
- BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!! Celebrate, maybe?
- Grow deeper in my walk with Christ, amplifying my love and desire to worship him.
- Start using ootbwc’s twitter and build fan base.
I know September is already almost half over.. shame on me. ohhhhh well.