Alrighty, so last month I started a “goals” thingy on the blog. Yes, we’re already a third of the way through July.. oops. Here’s my review of last month’s goals and goals for July.
June Goals | did I do it?
- Get 1600 + pairs of shoes shipped to Nicaragua | check!
- Get in shape (HA.) here’s hoping. | negative.
- ^ Walk every day, Run 4 times a week. | hahahahaha. ha. ha.
- Finish planning Nica Schedule details | Check-ish. Still have a few details to work out
- TALK TO HALLE. more than once. (Nica Host) | check
- Keep my Cum Laude Status by kicking my MGT class’ butt. | CHECK CHECK CHECCCKKK
- Clean my room. Like yesterday. | …tomorrow maybe? Okay. after Nicaragua. Moving this to an August Goal
- GET THE REST OF THE MONEY WE NEED TO GO TO NICARAGUA (approx: $3,000) | almost there!
- Find a way to see Annalee. | done done done doonneeeee
- Make blogging friends. | hmm. nope.
- Pull off Nica Orientation successfully. :) Get everyone excited and ready. | YES!!!!!
- PAY AIRLINE FOR TICKETS | 14,000 dollars worth of DONE!
- Get in Shape (repost from June goals. Expect to see this again.)
- GO TO NICARAGUA (9 days away!)
- Bring back the 19 people I am responsible for safe, sound, and IN ONE PIECE
- Effectively pull off the Nica trip where lives are changed, hearts are challenged, eyes are opened & passions are unlocked
- Make Blogging Friends
- Get speakers organized for porch time at nica
- Read my bible. Every other day. (Yes I know the ideal goal is every day. But I’m being realistic. Hopefully every day can be a future goal)
It’s actually kinda pointless to make a list for july goals because e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. relates to getting ready for July 20th & bullet point number 4 above. I have a to-do list for Nicaragua that is currently at 2.5 pages and growing by the minute. This week is going to be cra-azzyy! Seriously, every July goal is related to Nicaragua stuff… So sitting here I’m already coming up with August goals (things I know I won’t be able to do in July because I’m so focused on Nica stuff.)
- GET A JOB at a place where I can use my passion for helping other people to better the organization & the world! (AKA:an awesome non-profit)
- Clean my room
- Move! :)
- Get in shape (because let’s be honest.. July ‘aint happenin)
- Finish sewing all the quilt squares w/ Grandma. We’ve sorta gotten off track with grandpa’s surgery and my crazy nica madness.