A lot of fun things happened today. :)
I ate lunch with my beautiful friend, Jenna, and theeennn got to babysit.
World, meet Mia. :)
I literally spent about about 3 hours straight playing with this pup, and here is why I think dogs are awesome.
- They. are. adorable.
- They lick your face every time they see you – how can you not feel loved?
- No matter what has happened in your day, they ALWAYS make it better.
- When they fall asleep in your lap they look like baby angles.
- They’re soft. (cuddling with someone soft is always great)
- They are grateful and unconditionally love people
- They look like teddy bears (see picture below)
How could seeing a precious pup like this NOT make you smile?!?!!
(Ignore my matted looking hair)
Mia and I had a fab time. We’re bff’s now and I am absolutely in love with her.
First person to buy me a pomapoo wins my heart forever!!!!! go go goooo!
aaaannndddd EXCITING NEWS: if you remember my post from last week…
we have a new baby on the farm!!!! wooo!!! Babygirl did it! :) This is Allie Mae, who is maybe a colt… maybe a mule… TBD.
Rose (mom) is being super protective of Allie Mae… she can’t be more than 3 feet away from her. I think Allie is a colt. The person we bought Rose from swears up and down that she’s a mule… oh well. Regardless, she is cute.
In other news: Tonight I swapped my grandma’s jar of buttons from her sewing chest. :) AND, soon I will be sharing some crafty jewel of a post.
People are stupid: click here
AND, I FINALLY got my invite to join pinterest. eeekk! So excited. :)
Keep smilin. :)